For The Girl Set to Release “Shark Attack”
The energetic Indie Pop Rock quintet from Nottingham bring their own pack of playing cards to the table. With an eclectic amalgamation of different genres, the band brings a well-received style of music wherever they play that you can’t help but get into.
“Shark Attack” is an impressive first offering by the band and comes out on the 8th of July. The lead single “Where Did Time Go?” is the uplifting first single taken from the EP and describes an emotional situation that a large amount of people experience at some point during their life: the search for your inner self.
With a number of high-profile gigs and touring with the likes of Young Kato, this is a band that’s clearly going places, helped by a style and sounds all of their own. Their stage presence is like no other irrespective of where they play, from small and intimate venues to the electric crowds of the UK’s O2 Academies. With an ever growing fan base, and a standard of originals growing in leaps and bounds, these guys are certainly ones to watch.
‘SHARK ATTACK’ EP LAUNCH: 08.7 Nottingham – Bodega
Shark Attack – EP (2016)
Release Date: 8.7.16
- Phonics03. Raise a Glass
- Where Did Time Go?
- 18.6 Mansfield – Yeoman Hill Festival
- 19.6 Manchester – Mono Chorlton
- 21.6 Sheffield – West Street Live
- 23.6 Mansfield – Stag & Pheasant
- 08.7 Nottingham – Bodega – EP LAUNCH
- 10.7 Nottingham – Edwinstone Festival
- 29.7 Mansfield – Stag & Pheasant
- 05.8 Leicester – Pi Festival
- 07.8 Nottingham – Riverbank Festival