Highly respected international DJ, studio genius and veteran of the Trance scene Sean Tyas has been pioneering cutting edge sounds for the genre for well over a decade. It may therefore come as a surprise to learn that Degeneration is his debut artist album.
Having remixed a diverse range of artists including Armin van Buuren, Moby, Pink, Gareth Emery, Dash Berlin and Bloodhound Gang as well as releasing countless critically acclaimed hits on the likes of ASOT, WAO138?!, Subculture, Captivating Sounds, VANDIT, Discover, Spinnin, Doorn and of course Black Hole.…. Sean Tyas is without doubt a certified member of the A list Trance elite.
Degeneration is the long awaited amalgamation of all sides to this multi talented artist’s repertoire. A collective representation of everything that makes up the Degenerate sound.
You can pre-order Sean Tyas – Degeneration here: https://blackhole.choons.at/degeneration
I usually do. Not "always" though. Theyve had me on since the beginning of the existence of the event almost every year and have been able to watch it grow and develop into the amazing international festival it is now. I absolutely cant complain, it's been amazing, and still will twitter.com/sbgerber/statu…
“I guess I’ve always been known for a certain style of music but making an artist album was always going to be a chance to breach boundaries. Degeneration was therefore my blank canvas. No rules or regulations, no genre or bpm limitations. This was me exploring how deep the rabbit hole really went.”
As so, after a rollercoaster year in the studio – investing of blood sweat and tears in to each meticulously crafted track – we are now proud to present Degeneration. A double album showcasing the incredibly ambidextrous abilities of one of the scene’s finest talents. A true genius and expert scientist of audio manipulation exploring any and all avenues he so desired.
This is the sound of the Degenerate generation. This is Degeneration. They say the devil is in the details. Well in that case prepare yourself – to dance with him – till dawn.
Sean Tyas – Degeneration (Digital Release)
- Vagabond (6:31)
- Swarm (5:20)
- Diffuse (4:36)
- 9am (7:10)
- Something In The Way (with Fisher) (Original Mix) (8:11)
- Rollout (6:57)
- Da Doo Da Dah (Original Mix) (7:10)
- Start Over (featuring Cindy Zanotta) (8:32)
- Hive [A] (6:52)
- Reach Out (6:58)
- Ambush (6:06)
- Way Down In Mexico (7:15)
- Kontrast (4:00)
- Full Stop (3:05)
- Degeneration (Continuous Mix) (76:59)
- Vagabond (Future Disciple Remix) (8:21)
- 9am (Dualitic Remix) (8:02)
- Unleash (Alex Di Stefano Remix) (8:25)
- Reach Out (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix Edit) (3:46)
- Swarm (Eshericks Remix) (5:44)
- Ambush (Reaky Remix) (6:37)
- Hive (Eddie Bitar Remix) (6:23)
- Da Doo Da Dah (John Askew Remix) (8:31)
- Now You See (Darren Porter Remix) (6:34)
- Way Down In Mexico (Harmonic Rush Remix) (6:40)
- Diffuse (Des McMahon Remix) (4:25)
- Kontrast (Roger Wilco Remix) (4:28)