Gemini Syndrome has announced that they will be joining Fozzy and The Stir on select dates of “The Judas Rising Tour”. The band will be touring in support of their latest album Memento Mori (Century Media) and current radio single “Sorry Not Sorry”. The band will first hit the road for a handful of headline shows beginning on September 15th, before meeting up with Fozzy in Clarksville, Tennessee on September 26th.
“The Oracle has foreseen that Gemini Syndrome will be sharing the stage with fellow conspirators, Fozzy, and will occur in alignment with the Autumnal Equinox. This Fall Conversion will be the last tour of the year before Gemini Syndrome abscond to write and record our next album. This will close the chapter of Memento Mori, and usher in the 3rd and final act of the trilogy, representing birth, life, and death. We look forward to sharing this sacred rite with you.”
– Gemini Syndrome
Gemini Syndrome Headline Tour:
- 09/17 @ Aftershock – Merriam, KS
- 09/18 @ Spicoli’s – Waterloo, IA (Headline)
- 09/19 @ Winchester Music Tavern – Lakewood, OH
- 09/21 @ Green Bay Distillery – Ashwaubenon, WI
- 09/22 @ Every Buddy’s Bar – Eau Claire, WI
- 09/23 @ The Music Factory – Battle Creek, MI (w/ Black Stone Cherry)
- 09/24 @ Diesel Concert Lounge – Chesterfield, MI Additional Dates TBA
- 10/01 @ Zoo Amphitheatre – Oklahoma City, OK (KATTfest)
The Judas Rising Tour Supporting FOZZY
- 09/26 @ The Warehouse – Clarksville, TN
- 09/27 @ Piere’s – Fort Wayne, IN
- 09/28 @ A&R Music Bar – Columbus, OH
- 09/30 @ Austin’s Fuel Room – Libertyville, IL
- 10/03 @ Rapids Theatre – Niagara Falls, NY
- 10/04 @ Chandelier Lobby – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- 10/05 @ Worcester, MA – The Palladium-Upstairs
- 10/06 @ World Café Live at The Queen – Wilmington, DE
- 10/07 @ Wilmington, NC – The Muse
- 10/08 @ Winston-Salem, NC – Johnny and June’s
About Gemini Syndrome:
Formed in 2010, the Los Angeles-based, Gemini Syndrome spent their formative days opening for bands on the Sunset Strip. As their reputation within the L.A. hard rock scene grew, so did their audience. their 2013 full-length debut Lux, which landed at #3 on Billboard’s Heatseekers Chart and yielded the singles “Pleasure & Pain” and “Stardust.” The record’s release saw the Los Angeles heavy alternative band tour alongside everybody from Five Finger Death Punch to Device and perform at festivals such as Rock on the Range, Welcome to Rockville, and more. After coming off the road in late 2014, Gemini Syndrome underwent member changes, while confronting and exorcizing internal and external demons.
However, its creative core vocalist Aaron Nordstrom, drummer Brian Steele Medina, and bass player Alessandro “AP” Paveri continue to move forward after the release of their 2016 second full-length, Memento Mori; which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Heatseekers Chart, and spawned the hit single “Remember We Die” – which hit #1 on SiriusXM Octane.
The band spent the majority of 2016 and 2017 on the road with bands such as In This Moment, Motionless In White, Avatar, Sevendust, Starset, and Drowning Pool.
Featured image by Jonathon Weiner.