Putting together a work wardrobe can be daunting, but we are here to help you with a couple quick fixes.
Buy key pieces that have longevity and add a touch of trend or personal style with some interchangeable must- haves. Think of your wardrobe as something you need to build.
By building a foundation for your work wardrobe you are taking the guess work out of getting ready for work in the morning.
With Peter Nygard your work week has never been so easy and stylish:
- Monday – Add movement to your Monday with a business skirt that isn’t pencil shaped
- Tuesday – Follow your animal instict with this zebra print pattern
- Wednesday – Power through your day in a structured suit
- Thursday – Trade in structure for a playful polka dot
- Friday – Celebrate the end of the work week with a pop of color
Peter Nygård’s success story began when he gathered his life savings and borrowed $8,000 capital to purchase 20% of a women’s garment manufacturer with $800,000 in annual sales, which within a few years he owned outright – renaming it ‘NYGÅRD’ & turning it around from near bankruptcy into the bustling dynasty that it is today! The speed with which Nygård claimed his #1 position in the industry is attributed to the uniqueness of his business decisions and his work ethic that includes 14-16 hour days/seven days a week. But then again, as Nygård says, “The only time you are working is when you wish you were doing something else”.