- An Interview with Michael Ciravolo Part 1 Jammerzine Exclusive 18:46
- An Interview with Michael Ciravolo Part 2 Jammerzine Exclusive 21:16
- An Interview with Michael Ciravolo Part 3 Jammerzine Exclusive 29:01
- An Interview with Michael Ciravolo Part 4 Jammerzine Exclusive 25:13
- An Interview with Michael Ciravolo Part 5 Jammerzine Exclusive 28:34
Beauty in Chaos curator Michael Ciravolo is set to drop his new album titled ‘The Storm Before the Calm‘ on May 22nd. Before that day arrives though, we have an extensive, entertaining, and exclusive interview on this new album as well as previews of the tracks. If you are not yet a fan, you will see the personality in every track and the scope that the album as a whole delivers sonically. And, if you are already a fan, you will see the beautiful evolution that Beauty in Chaos gives in this latest outing. Either way, the songs command a listen.
And, in this interview, we talk with Michael about this evolution in style, creativity, and emotion as Michael and all involved write another chapter in the book of the beautiful and chaotic in ways one could never have guessed.
Check out more information and content about Beauty in Chaos on Jammerzine HERE.
Pre-order ‘The Storm Before The Calm’ as well as Beaty in Chaos’ previous albums HERE.
About Beauty in Chaos
Beauty in Chaos’ forthcoming album ‘The Storm Before The Calm’ will be released on May 22 via LA-based label 33.3 Music Collective in time for World Goth Day. Recorded at Ciravolo’s own SAINTinLA Studio, it was produced by Michael Rozon, Grammy-nominated for his work with Ministry.
Beauty in Chaos is the brainchild of guitarist Michael Ciravolo. Originally from New Orleans and now based in Los Angeles, he is best known as President of Schecter Guitar Research. He also played guitar in Human Drama for 30 years, in addition to playing live and recording with Michael Aston’s Gene Loves Jezebel since 1998.
Problem retrieving data from Twitter
In 2018, Beauty in Chaos released their acclaimed debut album ‘Finding Beauty in Chaos’, followed by the ‘Beauty Re-Envisioned’ album (2019). Other BIC artists include Simon Gallup (The Cure), Al Jourgensen (Ministry), Robin Zander (Cheap Trick), Pete Parada (The Offspring), dUg Pinnick (Kings X), ICE-T (Body Count), producer Tim Palmer, guitar icon Zakk Wylde, Ashton Nyte (The Awakening), Kevin Haskins (Bauhaus, Love & Rockets), Rolan Bolan, Michael Anthony (Van Halen), Michael Aston (Gene Loves Jezebel), Paul Wiley (Marilyn Manson), Michael Aston and Dirk Doucette (Gene Loves Jezebel), Pando (A Flock of Seagulls), UMMAGMA, Evi Vine, Johnny Indovina (Human Drama), Danny Lohner (Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson), Betsy Martin (Caterwaul / Purr Machine), Kevin Kipnis (Purr Machine) and KITTY LECTRO, among others.
Featured image by Anabel Dflux.
- The Outside ft. Ashton Nyte
- Almost Pure ft. Steven Seibold (Hate Dept./ Pigface)
- Temple of Desire ft. Rafe Pearlman
- A Kind Cruelty ft. Curse Mackey
- The Delicate Balance of All Things ft. Wayne Hussey
- Stranger ft. Kat Leon (Holy Wars)
- The Storm Before The Calm ft. Adrienne Lavey