Its taken a perfectly timed band split and coincidental relocation’s to throw ‘Monsters as Humans’ together.
Collectively having an hugely eclectic taste in music brings a new dynamic to the band that means the music could go in any direction, they trust their music tastes implicitly so decide, for once, to ignore the trend and appease their own minds.
There’s a comforting feeling of control about all of it though – as if they know exactly what they’re doing.
They know what they’re doing because they’re finally making music that speaks to them; music that they love.
- Jan 30th – Lounge 41 – Workington
- Jan 31st – The Ferret – Preston
- Feb 5th – Reidy’s – Blackburn
- Feb 19th – Bierkeller@ The Printworks – Manchester
- Feb 20th – Live Lounge – Blackburn
- Feb 21st – Turtleneck Studios – Earby
- 7th March – Kraak Gallery – Manchester
- 21st March – South Sea Live – Sheffield
- 27th March – Fox & Goose – Southport