The new video for “Bassline B*tch” sums up everything great about these two girls from Lewisham and Grays. With no big budgets to waste on bad ideas, Amy and Georgia kept everything live and DIY. The video took them only half an hour to create, jumping out of a car in the back streets of Deptford with their camera phones running, finding dirty garages to use as the backdrop for their one take video before being chased out by the irate owners.
Artrocker described the band as –
“Too awesome for words: too current for this time zone, too scary for your boyfriend and too cool for the cool kids.”
‘’Female version of Royal Blood.’’ – BBC Introducing Essex – Ollie
Nova Twins are made for the stage – in front of an audience is when things get really electrifying; Amy and Georgia are totally mesmeric. The music is led by Georgia’s futuristic, thunderous bass, while Amy’s unique rockin’ yowl captivates the ear with fiery lyrics. Joined live by band mate Tim Nugent on drums this is the sound of 21st century RnR, truly pushing the boundaries. But that’s not all. The girls’ creative talents are by no means limited to their music. With a deep love of fashion, the pair invest their free time in making and customizing clothes – D.I.Y bespoke creations to wear on stage.
Nova Twins are currently recording numerous tracks, working towards further releases over the next six-twelve months – watch this space for more details…
They are a must see band of 2015, see below for live dates.
Upcoming live dates:
- August 1st – Standon Calling Festival
- August 12th – The Green Door Store – Brighton
- August 14th – The Donkey- Leicester
- August 15th – Boomtown Fair – Winchester
- August 28th – Club NME @ Koko, London
- August 30th – Musical Mystery Tour – Hertford
- September 1st – Old Blue Last – London
- September 7th – Chelsea College of Arts – London
- September 9th – FTFH Birthdays – London