- Keep The Fire Burning Hotel California 0:30
- Let The Ocean Rock Your Soul Hotel California 0:30
- Universal Civilians Hotel California 0:30
- Make Some Friends Hotel California 0:30
- Fuck Yourself Hotel California 0:30
- Second Season Hotel California 0:30
- Lost Love Hotel California 0:30
- Deadlier Suns Hotel California 0:30
- Cherry Stone Experiment Hotel California 0:30
- Soothe My Soul Hotel California 0:30
- Summer Son Hotel California 0:30
- We Aren’t Made Of Stone Hotel California 0:30
Hotel California is set to drop their new album titled ‘Orange’ on May 21st. A dynamic mix-up of alt-rock, rock-pop, and dynamic songwriting, Hotel California gives a solid set of songs meant for the masses and set for the soul. This is a songwriter’s album, for sure.
About Hotel California
What’s the story behind the ORANGE Album? The brainchild of Iceland’s singer-songwriter Daniel Green, Hotel California has an impassioned and heartfelt sound. Instead of sitting back and languishing in the Covid-19 lockdown, Green embraced creativity writing 24 tracks. Each song is to be released every three weeks as of the beginning of 2021, “helping people keep their chins up in the current climate.” – Nexus Music Blog.
Hotel California’s music is for fans of Wilco, Yo La Tengo and Villagers whilst the slower tracks incorporate the intimacy of Simon & Garfunkel, Americana being the main influence here.
The main steps in Daniel Green’s career thus far have been working with Carl Albrecht who produced the album and playing the Vans Warped Tour in the USA as well as the SZIGET in Budapest . The band have also produced tracks with Ronald Bood (Mando Diao, The Kooks) and in 2009 Hotel California released their first and well received album “The New Sound Of Folk”